Wednesday 30 December 2009


So, 2010 starts the day after tommorow. I was realising the other day that at 28 I've probably lived one third of my life, if I live until old age. It made me think about where I've got to in life and what has been important to me. I then began to think what my priorities are for the next third of my life. I came to the conclusion that the first third was all about finding my way and getting set up. The next third is all about seeing those things through to the best of my ability. I believe God sends us all here in love and with good purpose, I want to know him more and see through his purposes for me. I want to be an inspiring Dad to Ellia and be her security. I want to be a commited, loving husband and I want my career and ministry to be sustainable and fruitful. 2010 is the start of this next phase.