Here is an overview of our holiday in Orlando so far...
Tuesday April 7th
- Wake about 7am in our travel lodge room near Gatwick airport and leave by 8am.
- Breakfast at a Weatherspoons in the Airport, propper fry up! (Beans on toast for the healthy half)
- Three films on flight - Slum Dog Millionaire, Changeling and Cadillac records (the story of Chess records)
- Get to Hotel and have tea at McDonalds (healthy eating so far)
Wednesday April 8th
- In breakfast by 7.15, glad of the nice coffee.
- Universal studios today.
- E.T ride with Carina.
- Animal actors show featuring the pug from Men in Black.
- Then I go on the men in black ride and get a rubbish score on the shooting. the average was 100,000 and I got 20,000?
- Watched the Blues brothers show.
- Last ride of the day with Carina Shrek 3d (very well done)
- Then Carina and my favourite restaurant at the mo. Bubba Gumps.
Thursday April 9th
- We get to Disneyland via the local Lynx bus service (a little complicated for the inexperienced). Then onto a day at Magic Kingdom.
- We get on a few rides before the crowds get to big... Stitch, Mickey's Orchestra, It's a small world and Monster's Inc.
- Then after lunch and the parade we go on the buzz lightyear ride and I go on Splash mountain. A glofified log flume, but quite a drop!
- The afternoon was marked by an airoplane writing Jesus saves in the sky with thousand's of people watching! Talk about crowd evangelism!
Friday April 10th
- A quieter day, no theme parks today.
- A spot of crazy golf.
-A hearshey bar and then Tony Roma's for tea (best meal so far)
Here ends Orlando Holiday blog number 1... photo's to follow.